Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A teeny weenie joke

A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting around their home or nearby places and relate it to the class the next day.

The next day, after the routine songs and rhymes they normally practice, the pretty teacher wanted to know from the kids, some innocent excitement that they witnessed around them.

When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy Jim, walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him

“Jim, what is that?”

"It's a period," said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that," she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?"












"Damned if I know," said the little boy, "but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."

29 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

lol Jac, too funny!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I have to tell this one at school tomorrow! (not to the kids, though. :) )

മഞ്ഞുതുള്ളി said...

:)))

thnx for the cmnts, jac...
sply the advice on ma "mom" post...

മഞ്ഞുതുള്ളി said...

BTW this is Tessie
:)

LADY LUXIE said...

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!...

funny you :>

MM said...

ROTFL!!!
:D

That was good one, Jac!
:)))

aurora said...

It's as much fun to come here and hear the song you've chosen for the day, as well as read what you've written. :)

Janice Thomson said...

That was priceless Jac!

Dotm said...

Tried to post on some of the other posts after reading them with no luck. This is the first one that has let me open the comment part.
I would love to see how they build the tops on those straw huts. Is the framework strong enough to climb on while covering the top with the straw? Never having seen one, I know so little about how they go about reaching high enough to do up to the point. Read you Tag, and how you climb the tree for the fruit ( Poor Gramma, how you worried her), plus other back posts. Finally found some time to catch up on my reading here.

mystic rose said...

did the teacher faint too?!

Keshi said...

LOL Jac!

Keshi.

Geets said...

LOL!
Btw, I've done ur tag

Jac said...

@mizz
:)

Jac said...

@andrew
Not to the kids. LOL

pria said...

Very funny indeed.

Jac said...

@tess (മഞ്ഞുതുള്ളി)
YW. I know who you are. LOL

Welcome to the window, any time !

Jac said...

@luxie
Yes, it is a proven fact.

Jac said...

@MM
thanks, V !

Jac said...

@aurora

Flattered !

Jac said...

@janice
your encouragement too !

Jac said...

@dot
Welcome back after long time, dot.
No body ever said a problem to comment on my posts but let me check up.

The huts are reinforced conically with nature seasoned “Thaleh” wood poles and it is strong enough to hold people on top while the spun grass is laid on top.

I missed you here and even scribbled in your chatter box to see what happened.
But the funny thing was that I was seeing you everywhere except in my blog. LOL

Jac said...

@mystic
Being pretty herself... shocked beyond words, I exempted her from fainting .LOL

Jac said...

@geets,
I am always the first to see that.

My comment is there, geetha !

VIDYA said...

:-d :-d :-d

ROTFL!!!!!

Jac said...

@vidya

:))

Rose said...

Oh, come ooooooooon, Jac!!!!! Grow up! We used to crack this joke in school !!!!

;)))))))))

..Me

Gazza said...

HE-HE,love it....

Jac said...

rose
I grow very slow !!!

Jac said...

@gazza

Thanks.