Saturday, July 28, 2007

To tickle your humour cells

An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin and orders 3 pints of guinness and sits at the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he was finished he came back to the bar and ordered 3 more.

The barman says, "You know a pint goes flat when I pull it, it would taste better if you bought one at a time"

The irishman replies, "Well you see I have two brothers, one lives in America, the other in Australia, and I am here in Dublin. When we left home we promised each other we would drink this way to remember the days we all drank together"

The barman admits that this is a nice custom and leaves it there.

The irishman becomes a regular at the bar and always drinks the same way. He orders 3 pints and drinks the 3 pints by taking drinks from each of them in turn.

One day he comes in and orders 2 pints. All the regulars in the bar notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar to order the second round the barman says

"I don’t want to intrude on your grief, I just want to offer my condolences on your great loss"

The irishman looks confused for a moment, then a light dawns in his eye and he laughs.



" Oh no”, he says, "Everyone is fine. It’s me. I’ve stopped drinking”.
*************************************

Have a nice laugh and here is my wishes for you to have a nice and pleasent week end.

14 comments:

VIDYA said...

hehehhehe...... :-d

EMALMADA said...

Ok jac
I read your message

Princess Banter said...

Hahaha I didn't expect that joke to have that sort of ending. Brilliant!

Vickie said...

Thanks for the joke---Humor is good for the soul.

Take care and enjoy life.

Jac said...

@Vidya

You like it ?

Jac said...

@emalmada

Thats nice of you for giving me a feed back ?

Jac said...

@banter

Thanks for the appreciation.

Jac said...

@vickie

Keep a smile a day.
Thanks.

Um Naief said...

love it, love it, love it!!

thanks for the smile :)

Mizrepresent said...

lol, OMG that was so cute!

CapCity said...

THAT's CLASSIC! thanx for adding to the many smiles u give, Jac;-)

Janice Thomson said...

Good one Jac!

Walker said...

LMAO!!!!!!!

Gazza said...

The version i heard he was on anti biotics lol