This is not my show off muscle that you see here !!
I am surprised and out of speach about capcity who has graced me with an award of schmooze... which I understand means, an ability to make connections.
First of all let me thank capcity for choosing me as one among the five awarded. I am flattered with this ardent unexpected attention and kindness.
Though I don't know her very well, I find this sista' a woman of immense inner strength and I would say that she is a born leader.
Thank you, Cap !
The rule also says that I have to pass the award to five others which is a very testing job for me.
In fact, I don't want to do it, but then, I have to do it one way or other.
Now the difficult part of crowning another five individuals very very difficult.
So I am doing the easiest thing possible for me...choose five popular blogers that comes to my mind.
- samuru, for her poem a day blog, which became a grand success, though is taking a temporary break at the moment.
- janice with her communicating ability in any kind of writing, be it prose, verse or even through her own audio/video reproductions.
- mindinside for her simple but evokingly expressive poems and her ability to be on top form to her readers if she wants.
- velu for his ability to mermerise and tickle a large number of readers with his unique, little snippets coming through his popular blog.
- mathew with his humourous way of writing in his blog has earned him a considerable(sigh) number of female readers. He has also manged to hypnotize and charm a large number of fans including me, with his gigantic moustache (meesa in his language)
Please check them out with out fail and you will see that they deserve it.