Thursday, June 12, 2008

An unsure cowboy.

Free Image Hosting

An old cowboy sat down at Starbuck's and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.
She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my hogs, so I guess I am a cowboy."

The old cowboy eyed the woman and asked ''what do you do young lady ?"

She said,
"I'm a lesbian."
"I spend my whole day thinking about women."
"As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. "
"When I shower, I think about women.
When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. "
She continued with a gleam in her eyes, "It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The old cowboy looked surprised at first, but later nodded his head in agreement.
The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man entered and sat down on the other side of the old cowboy.
He surveyed around and finally his eyes lingered on the old cowboy. There was remarkable respect in his eyes.
He asked him with admiration , "Are you a real cowboy?"



The old cowboy hesitated a moment before replying, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

***********************



Current music :- "Bye, bye traveling bues" by Merle Haggard

39 comments:

kat said...

A predictable punchline but still funny.

Mizrepresent said...

lol Jac, too funny! So glad to see you again!

Gazza said...

He-He jac,i'm just wondering if i'm one,better order a pair of Dr Martins to be on the safe side lol.

Srijith Unni said...

Nice One, Jac. Thanks for sharing and glad to see you back..

Have Fun, Take Care and God Bless!

With Best Regards,
Srijith Unni

Othersideblue said...

:D

CapCity said...

ditto on the others glad you're back, jac;-)! cute joke...

VIDYA said...

LOL

Sam!! said...

Nice humorous post :)

Like your song selection all the time :)

Take care

Nea said...

haha, that is funny.....

meetu said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah aha ha ah ah aha ha aha ha ah aha ah aha ah aha ah aha ha aha ha aha aha ha ah a.....................................poor cowboy....actually hes a lil innocent .

Sapna Anu B.George said...

wow jac............thats cool

Janice Thomson said...

Too funny Jac!
Is Happy Father's Day in order?
Good to see you posting again - missed your beautiful poems like in the previous post.

Walker said...

I am a lesbian to LMAO!!!!!!!

Dotm said...

Now, a cowboy would have filled my dreams I had as a kid. Always wanted to own a horse ranch. Used to dream of owning a horse Ranch in texas, but a Horse ranch even closer home would have been fun. Know the work on a farm, work never did bother me. Always been a horse lover.
My oldest brother`s last horse died just a few days before he did. First two were from old age, this one had a medical problem. Never went to their farm without going out to see the horses.
Tried to post for the past few days, but for some reason my computer kept locking up. Glad to see you back.

Crimson Shimmer said...

Hijac! :)
the intro to your blog scared the window closed, so i had trouble loading it at first... but it was worth the good laff. nice joke`
and thank you for the visit and warming comments :)

Seemu said...

Hey Jac! That was funny! LOL!

Are you serious about wanting my painting????!!!

magiceye said...

lol... that sure was a good one!!

Seemu said...

O wow! Thanks! Which do you want and how do I send it across?

Mahi said...

lol now tht sure was funny:)

Jac said...

@kat
Thanks.

Jac said...

@mizz
Lol ! Glad to see you too mizzy.

Jac said...

@gazza
Come to think of it…better you order another pair too. LOL

Jac said...

@unni
Thanks for the feed back

Jac said...

@othersideblue
:D

Jac said...

@cap
Welcome back after a long time, nice to see you too cap

Jac said...

@vidya
LOL, twinkle!

Jac said...

@sam
Thanks and thanks.

Jac said...

@nea
Delighted !

Jac said...

@meet
Really ! Who is not ??

Jac said...

@sapna
Cewl is it not?

Jac said...

@janice
Everything except me. LOL
You didn’t miss it actually…just belated.

Jac said...

@walker
Buddy, that’s better than my joke… LMAO

Jac said...

@dot
Thanks for the snippet about your bro. Always I enjoy those little pieces from memory.

Jac said...

@crimson
Welcome to the window. You smile there and that delights me. Come back again, crimson.

Jac said...

@seemu
Delighted!!!
Sure I am! Look in your blog.

Jac said...

@magic
Not good enough like your magical tanka.

Jac said...

@mahi
I thought you will shy away. LOL

ani said...

:) that was funnyy..

Jac said...

@ani
That sure was !!