Thursday, May 31, 2007

Filigree !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The spider's web with the flowery background and the light reflection on the thin net it made, looked to me like an intricate but symitrical artwork on metal wires.

An artist unparalleled !!!

I had no uploading speed on my net server from yestrday to post as usual. Apologies to my regular visitors.

Here is joke to ease your facial muscles and to let you know that I have my little cells of humor too.

A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door.

The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3 o'clock in the morning!"
He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife."Just some drunken guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" She asks

"No, I did not, it is 3 o'clock in the morning and it is pouring out there!" he tried to sneak back under the blankets.

"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife.

"Can't you remember, about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us?” she said with such conviction, making him feel guilty.

“I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pouring rain.


He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes" comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?”, calls out the husband.

"Yes, please!" another instant reply, from the dark.

"Where are you?" asks the husband.











"Over here... on the swing!", replies the drunk.

27 comments:

alex said...

Jac,

Thats a nice web you have captured.

Facial muscles moved. ;)

Geets said...

You have a keen sense of observation.....the intricate filigree work is amazing....

Nice story too!

starry nights said...

tHAT IS AN AWESOME PICTURE.YOU HAVE SUCH A KEEN EYE FOR BEAUTY. LOVE THE JOKE:0

CapCity said...

thanx for the chuckle = facial aerobics;-) & wonderful photo. I find spiderwebs amazingly beautiful - especially if i don't stumble through it:-)

mystic rose said...

thanks for making me laugh today .. :)

and those silver threads are something else.. i know. magical.

Jay said...

Great photo!

Janice Thomson said...

A stunning photo Jac!...and once again you have shown your great sense of humor.

Nan said...

HAHAHA that is a good one. very cute.

zzz-writer said...

hah hhahah
ha :O
love
~zzz~

Keshi said...

LOL!

Nice pic too...

Keshi.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

A funny joke and a beautiful photo -- what more can you ask for? :)

Jac said...

alex
I couldn't resist the temptation to...
:)

Thanks, alex !

Jac said...

geets

There is another side of it too, geets

Some times I am too keen to notice thigs like this and at other times, forget to notice at all and people get offended easily and you know the rest :(

I have to thank you for being here every day.

Thanks.

Jac said...

starry
I do, I do !!

Every speck of nature is a beauty to me which makes me in the elite group of the blessed...and there, I see you too.

Thanks.

Jac said...

capcity

Thanks for the aerobics which should make you look younger.

...and thanks for the visit and compliments.

Jac said...

mystic

I have a few other pics too for the future.

You are welcome to laugh here as much as you like, and that was my intention too.

Thanks.

Jac said...

jay
Thanks.

Jac said...

janice

Like your stunning words of wisdom in your blog ?

Thanks.

Jac said...

nan

Dont laugh too much, thats not for you dear :)

Thanks.

Jac said...

zzz
You mad yourself awake ? Thanks

Jac said...

keshi

hmm, thanks.

Jac said...

andrew

I give you what I have to share :)

Thanks.

Shruti said...

wow!!!
Beautiful picture..with so much details...

Jac said...

shruthi

Thanks.

Nea said...

OH MY, NOW This made me laugh..........don't you just love a drunk.......so funny.....

I love you pictures......now Anthurium is something I know that we cannot grow here. I had a friend in hawaii, and I guess they grow there everywhere, but then rain everyday sure helps.

The spider web does look interesting, until I read your description I couldn't qutie tell, what it was, all I saw at first was the "criss-crossed springs."

Memes are nice, to find out a little bit about a person, but I myself don't really care to do them. Especially the ones that ask 100 questions. haha

I really enjoy your blog.....so glad you came to mine, so that I found yours.

Jac said...

Nea
You flatter me, hmmm I am flattered too.

Thanks and I am happy to see you coming here more.

I grow some Anthuriums on a small scale just for the thrill of it.

I never do memes for any reason but you will know the reason why I can't refuse, if you just take a peep at kai's blog.

She is such a cute one, that I can never refuse her.

Thanks for all the compliments.

Gazza said...

Let me tell u a good joke,A guy goes out hunting,kills a deer,takes the meat home,not wanting to upset the kids he says this is what your mother calls me sometimes,the little girls face looks puzzeled the horrified,she shouts "dont eat it,it's a f**king a**ehole" lol