Friday, March 07, 2008

withered

I want to apologise for not responding to any of you for last 4 months.

Many of you have sent me mails, visited this blog, and commented showing their concern and were worried why I am not here.
My special thanks to Janice.

With out telling any reason, I deeply regret and apologise for my equivocal and impolite behaviour and for my indifference to which no body was responsible.
I have replied now to each and veryone who were good enough to write comments here on my last post.
Today I am completing 4 months of my total indifference to blogging. I still have not written anything for all this period except scribbling a few words.

I don’t know if I will be writing again but if I do, I will make sure that you all know about it.

This few words you see here is not actually a poem but a few musings I have written on 9th Nov 07 about to be posted on 10th Nov.

Somehow I didn’t want to post it at that time and left it in the draft. I see no meaning in leaving it there to get rotten.

Those flowers you see in the pic were fallen withered from the same tree that you saw in my previous post.

Though I can post songs from my music album online, I can’t hear or see the player in the blog due to my Company using a software to prevent music downloading.

It is an Indian song in Tamil language.
I liked it with out knowing the meaning but later when I knew the meaning, I thought that the lyrics too were beautiful.

I understand that the meaning is something like 'with love, to stay closer to the chest… forgetting all pains.'

May be the young and talented blogger Vidya could tell me if the meaning is right in general. I prefer to call her twinkle toes. She call her blog Live don't just exist. Check her out. will you ?

The name of the song is "Nenjodu"

I don't even know if you can hear the song...let me know.

Free Image Hosting


Fallen down the pathway withered
I took it, knowing it fallen
there were them, looking puzzled
asking, why picking a fallen
I said to them loud, fallen or withered
in my palm, a tinge of love given
this will turn as bright and golden
the smile, so happy, brawn gathered
stay warming my hand, as if born again

but all of a sudden, I saw them shriveled
as if my care and love was just a pun
I let them free, never was it tethered
I ponder… knowing not, if it was just a fun

43 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

The song is beautiful as they all have been.

It was definitely love and compassion that made you pick up the flowers.

Welcome back Jac.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I really like the song. Good to see you back, but you seem too sad or something. I hope things are o.k.

VIDYA said...

omg! its soooooooo good to c u back!!!! and the SONG!!! its one f my favv songs, with the most wonderful lyrics, the meaning s just tht, and beautiful.
ofcourse the second line means that, dusk is the most beautiful part of the day and just the beauty of that part of the day can make one forget all pain, with the moon lighting up the sky and the breeze cascading around it.
evenings r really lovely.

welcome back! hope evrything is fine, do post more.. and thanks a milllion for writing my name in this postt.. am on cloud nine!!

huggss
Twinkle.

magiceye said...

good to see you back!
the poem is beautiful... reflects your conncern for for everything.

kat said...

Welcome back, jac.

Lyrically speaking said...

I'm glad you're back at blogging, I was wondering the same and happened to read your comment on Kai's blog and was excited to see you there.

MM said...

Lovely lines, Jac!
And hey its great to have u back!!
:)

I hope u wont run away for a long time now...
:)

Geets said...

hey vanishing jac!
good to know you're back!

Lubna said...

Hi Jac,
Like Andrew said, you do seem sad. Well, this is life - with its ups and downs. I do wish you well. It is wonderful to have you back in cyberland and I do hope you will keep popping in sometimes.
They say, Time heals, so do friends- so keep in touch
Take care.
Lubna

priya said...

Welcome back Jac. Good to see ya. Nice lines ther Jac. Nice song and melodious.

Kai C. said...

welcome back!
love that beautiful poem

Dotm said...

Glad to see you back. I have always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing the great pictures you often add to your posts.
Isn`t it nice knowing you have so many friends that have missed you while you were away! :) :) Smiles to brighten your days.

foam said...

the song is lovely ..
i had just started visiting your blog when you stopped posting.
i wouldn't mind reading more .. :)

Aurora Antonovic said...

It is so good to see you back, Jac!

Every writer gets burn out at some point or another, and with all the ambitious, energetic posts on your blog, it was bound to happen that you'd need a small rest. I'm sure you'll return rejuvenated and refreshed, should you opt to come back to us.

You were missed. Hope all is well.

Aurora Antonovic said...

P.S. - I am really enjoying the song.

Anali said...

It's good to see you back, even if it's just for a short time before you're vanished again. I guess we never know with you, huh? : )

I guess we all approach this blogging thing in our own way. The song is beautiful and the picture and poem too. Take care Jac.

Othersideblue said...

Welcome back to blogging jac

hey! this song i hear here is so beautifuly enchanting, wished i could understand the language ..


thank you for being alive and coming back :)

Gazza said...

Hello Jac,glad to see your ok,obviously somethings spooked you out,so if you dont blog again have a wonderful life and look afer yourself.Gaz

Keshi said...

thats a beautiful Tamil song! btw I speak Tamil too :)

Nenjodu means with the heart..

Keshi.

Neers said...

look who is here!! :)
good to see you back!! and a great song!! i dont speak tamil... i googled! :p

Jac said...

@janice

Thank you so much.

Jac said...

@andrew

Aren't we all sad one time or other ?

Appreciate your concern and thank you.

Jac said...

@twinkle

Thanks for the neat translation of the second line.

You deserve mentioning in the post 'cause of your cute little skits you write in yours. Keep it up.

Well, I am off to my vacation in two days and a post ????

Your good heartedness is never ignored.

Thanks.

Jac said...

@magic

You flatter me with your magical words...thanks.

Jac said...

@kat


Thanks.

Jac said...

@lyrically speaking

Thanks for the visit and the comment.

Delighted.

Jac said...

@MM

Thanks buddy but can't say when again.LOL

Jac said...

@geets

yea, I am Prof. Muthukadu...the vanishing magician.

Thanks !

Jac said...

@lubna

Thank you for the words, though there are some that don't heel.

Friends are my asset...you see, I am back here to say hi.

Thanks again.

Jac said...

@priya

Good to see you here again.
Thanks for the appreciation and presence.

Jac said...

@kai c

Thanks and welcome again.

Jac said...

@dot

Yes dot, I am proud of every one of them, topuched by their concern and their smile too.

Thanks for the feed back.

Jac said...

@foam

I am flattered.
Thanks.

Jac said...

@aurora

Those words are so true.
I am so glad to see you too.

You too like the song ?

Jac said...

@anali

Thank you so much for the wise and kind comment.

Am so glad to see you again.

Jac said...

@othersideblue

Nice to see you here again and thank you for the comment

I can get it translated for you if you wish.

Jac said...

@gazza

But I get stronger every time :)

Touched by the sincerity in those words. Thanks

Jac said...

@keshi

Happy to see you here again.

If 'Nenjodu' means heart, what is 'Idayam' ? LOL

Thank you keshi :)

Jac said...

@neers

Me ???

You need not have the best lyrics to enjoy the music...but in this song, both are superb.

My pleasure, to see you again. Thanks.

david santos said...

Hello, Jac!
Really beautiful.
Thank you.

Jac said...

@david
Thank you david.
Welcome back again.

Walker said...

We always reach out for what is beautiful, the trick is to hold onto it as it fades, keeping it's beauty alive in your soul.

Gillian said...

So glad you have returned.
Indifference is a difficult thing to deal with, not knowing what to do in a way.
It is like being indifferent towards indifference!
Glad you are back, Jac.
xoxo