Thursday, August 31, 2006

Made for each other



With apologies for not replying to your comments in my last post, due to internet problems. Please bear with me for two days.

I have a lot of pictures that I have accumulated in my hard disk. Some are forgotten to publish.
This one too is taken during my Malaysian trip.
They were in a group of honeymooners.
I saw them in this way, enjoying each others company. They were delighted when I asked them to allow me to take a shot, the very same way I found them.
Meet Abu and Shija.
The funny thing is that while I asked their name, I forgot to ask their nationality.
It doesn’t matter to me.
Does it to you ?
I find something special in their face. Don’t you ?

11 comments:

Rose said...

Hmm... I gues that called Loooooove.. :)))

They really are a handsome couple.. And the birds are INCREDIBLE!!!!

So, when are u gonna post a pic of ur family?

:)

..Me

Monica said...

oh what a lovely looking couple...you're right, who cares where they're from. I think they look just beautiful together.

Have a great day.

November Rain said...

Jac I know what thier race is they are humans like us all ;)


hugs

samuru999 said...

They look so happy together!
It must be LOVE!

I love happy pics like this one!

Lorna said...

Jac, I think you're mistaken---he isn't her husband; he's just distracting her with birds while lifting her wallet from the purse!

Seema said...

that's the magic of love..unplugged !!! happiness to walk together to the end of the world...lovely picture drenched in happiness!

Manic Street Preacher said...

in their face?
belonging, dont u think?
\m/

Nan said...

Awe, they are so cute and in love.

jac said...

@rose

Thanks for the visit.

Well ! you have to see me first before you see them, ha ha

Wait another day.

@monica

They are cute I agree but don't you like to take a pic that way. LOL

Get will soon, monica.
Have a great week end.

@novy

What a lovely way to say that.

The race and colour are unimportant.
Thanks for the visit.

@samurru

I have no doubt that it is love.

Thanks for the visit.

@lorna

You accuse him as a pick pocketer ?

Oh yes, he has stolen her heart, But didn't know that women keep thier heart was in their wallets. LOL

Thanks for the visit.

@seema

Welcome to the window to my soul.

Thanks for the compliment...I just glanced at your lovely poetic blog and will be visiting it again.

Thanks for coming.


@preacher

Long time no see, so happy to see you here again.

You have a cute way of expressing...belonging, yes, right you are.

Thanks.

@nan

Yes, they are
ahem

Thanks .

Rose said...

them?????

So u have children...

:D

..Me

jac said...

rose

A little more than a dozen !

Betsy-witsy, teeny-weeny...

Like little 'gnanjools'